Planned Litters

Boomer x CH Grant (2023)

Boomer has been bred to Grant, so we are expecting a litter of puppies around June 10th. They will all either be black & tan or chocolate & tan and all puppies will be smooth. This is the only litter that we have planned this year, so we're waiting to take any deposits until we see what we get out of this litter. Breeder pick will be made around 8 weeks of age.


Dam Virginia's Boomer MS
Stud CH Criscross Wish Granted MS from Criscross Dachshunds in Friendsville, TN
Date of Birth June 10, 2023 (Estimate)
Ready to Go August 5, 2023 (Estimate)
Coat Smooth
Colors Black & Tan (75% chance) or Chocolate & Tan (25% chance)
Pattern None
Purchase Price $1,600 for males and $1,800 for females

Last updated May 2023